Monday, September 28, 2009

Neal Meal 2: Bake-off Winner!!

Hey, Ellen here! The wonderful little community that I live in holds an annual Frontier Days event in September. Each year I enter the bake-off and always bring home a ribbon so the pressure was on. This is the second year that my daughters have entered the bake-off with me and, may I say, it is one of the highlights of our year! Sounds crazy doesn't it?, but the fun we have in my kitchen would be the envy of all mothers and daughters if you could only be there. We all entered the cookie division and I took home the BLUE RIBBON with my Mississippi Mud cookie despite the fact that no one thought it would win. In fact, my brother told me to not even enter it! Proved him wrong! Haha! He doesn't like Mississippi Mud cake though, so if you don't like it either you might not like this cookie. I made the recipe my own by adding a drizzle of the original cake's recipe icing. Hope you enjoy this cookie-it is absolutely delicious. Click on the link below for the recpe! :)


http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=1646479





1 comment:

  1. Once again, congratulations!
    Can you send the picture of my entries?

    ReplyDelete